Logarithmic dot / bar display driver IC
- Buy 5 for £1.72 each and save 12%
The LM3915's 3 dB/step display is suited for signals with wide dynamic range, such as audio level, power, light intensity or vibration. Audio applications include average or peak level indicators, power meters and RF signal strength meters. Replacing conventional meters with an LED bar graph results in a faster responding, more rugged display with high visibility that retains the ease of interpretation of an analog display.
- 3 dB/step, 30 dB Range
- Drives LEDs, LCDs, or Vacuum Fluorescents
- Bar or Dot Display Mode Externally Selectable by User
- Expandable to Displays of 90 dB display.
- Internal Voltage Reference from 1.2V to 12V
- Operates with Single Supply of 3V to 25V
- Inputs Operate Down to Ground
- Output Current Programmable from 1 mA to 30mA
- Outputs are Current Regulated, Open Collectors
- Directly Drives TTL or CMOS