PICkit Serial SPI Demo Board
The PICkit™ Serial SPI Demo Board provides an easy way to experiment with SPI peripherals. The Demo Board includes seven unique devices with SPI interfaces. The devices on the demo board operate in the SPI slave mode and can easily be connected to virtually any demo or development board including the Raspberry Pi by connecting the communications lines to connector P1.
Includes the following SPI devices....
- 2K SPI Bus Serial EEPROM
- Thermal Sensor with SPI Interface
- 2.7V 12-Bit A/D Converter with SPI Serial Interface
- 12-Bit DAC with Internal Vref and SPI Interface
- Single/Dual Digital Potentiometer with SPI Inter- face
- Single Ended, Rail-to-Rail I/O, Low Gain PGA
- 8-Bit I/O Expander with Serial Interface.